Monday, April 19, 2010

Allowing Time to Slip Through My Fingers

So the initial reason I created this blog was to use it to express myself and I find that I haven't been doing that lately. So here I am...going back to square one and working on one of the things that I set out to do.
What have I been up to lately? Well...working two jobs, Magna Carta and Target. Attempting to have a social life. Making time for my ever important family (Geno is growing up so quickly and will have a baby brother or sister VERY soon!) Help welcome the newest member of the PHD family- Grady, my mom and pops new and absolutely adorable puppy.
But the main thing is that I'm attempting to focus on the incredibly positive in my life. I have a job...two in fact. An incredibly boyfriend who I adore, great family and friends who I love spending time with.
So I guess this is more of an update post.

No comments:

Post a Comment