Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Don't Get Ahead of Yourselves...

BUT...I've been thinking about weddings A LOT lately...Everything wedding; dresses, flowers, favors, cakes, COLORS, bridesmaids dresses...
This isn't something that Tommy and I have been talking about but between friends and families getting married it's definitely been a topic on my mind. Perhaps it's because I've graduated and I'm currently jobless and have nothing else to think about it, I guess it just happens to be a a highlighted thought!
So here are just a few of my current ideas-

DRESS-
It even has pockets...for years I had always imagined myself on my wedding day in a strapless gown but recently...I've been thinking about straps and this...I'M LOVING!!!

Dress # 2: Even though I've stopped thinking strapless...
It's just so whimsical and simple.



For color...I love the combination of deep purple and sunflower yellow! Weird perhaps but I had always imagined purple in my wedding but had always thought more of a lavender/lilac color but NOPE- this is way more my style! These bridesmaids dresses are the perfect color, I would like my ladies to have more liberty to decide what style they wear.

Okay, alright, enough dreaming, plotting and scheming (not to get an offer but simply being so OCD about planning) my wedding that isn't anywhere near where I am in my life currently. I'm sure my likes and dislikes, wants and not wants will changes numerous times before this ever happens but since I'm not in school right now it helps to express myself somehow and write...just to write helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment